Terms & conditions of Smartfren prepaid subscription :
In order to avoid misuse of telecommunication services for acts of criminality and terrorism, the Government enforce the new registration policy for All Telecommunication provider. For each purchasing a new prepaid phone number, please do registration with data required as below :
1. Prepare the Smartfren simcard
2. Prepare your valid document (i.e Passpor/KITAS/KITAP/UNHCR card)
3. Fill mandatory information :
- Smartfren phone number
- verification code (if your internet connection not using Smartfren number) : PUK 8 digit number behind the shell card OR Activation Code in the device box
- Passpor/Kitas/Kitap/UNHCR ID
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- your active email address
- other contact number
4. Upload 2 photos for verification purpose :
- Your ID card photo and
- your photo holding your ID card (please make sure your face is clearly visible on the photo)
Data submitted are correct, accurate and responsive. Smartfren only use the data only for registration purpose, and only law enforcement authorities which are entitled to access based on appropriate Law.
By continuing this registration process, customers agree to the subscription terms and conditions of Smartfren Prabayar.
If the data submitted is not correct then Smartfren eligible to disable your phone number. Contact Smarfren Call Center 4444 for the further question.