- Smartfren eSIM currently can only be used on iPhone XR, XS and XS MAX, 11, 11 PRO, 11 PRO MAX, 12 (or later) dual sim versions of nano SIM + eSIM, or Samsung S20, S21 (or later) and other devices that already support eSIM. To find out eSIM support on the device, you can visit the respective device's website.
- Smartfren eSIM can only be downloaded to one device. The Smartfren eSIM cannot be re-scanned on another device after the eSIM profile is active on the previous device.
- Re-scans can be performed up to ten times on the same device. Safely store your eSIM QR code.
- If the re-scan has reached 10 times then for the 11th time the QR code cannot be used anymore (Error Notification on device screen). Customers have to do a replacement process at the Smartfren Gallery to get a new QR code and will be charged a fee of Rp.15,000
- To move the eSIM profile to another device, the Customer must do a replacement at the Smartfren Gallery to get a new QR Code and will be charged a fee of Rp. 15,000
- For customers migrating from a physical SIM card to an eSIM, the old SIM card cannot be used again after the migration process to an eSIM is successful.
- To migrate from an eSIM to a physical SIM card, Customers can visit the Smartfren Gallery to obtain a physical SIM card.
- All Smartfren packages available for SIM cards can also be enjoyed by Smartfren eSIM users.
- Smartfren eSIM Terms & Conditions are an inseparable part and are also subject to the prepaid Service Terms & Conditions (https://www.smartfren.com/id/conditions/) and postpaid (https://www.smartfren.com/id/conditions-postpaid) Smartfren